Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Lady of Second Helpings News and Events!

Hey everyone there are a couple of things that I would like to share with you, my readers.


First - If you haven't already, take a moment to "like" the Our Lady of Second Helpings Facebook Page.  You can link to it from here on the blog or type www.facebook.com/OurLadyofSecondHelpings into your web browser.  When you like the page you will get updates in your Facebook Newsfeed when there are new posts on the blog.  I will also be sharing recipes, photos, and twitter posts that may not appear here, on the blog itself.  When you try one of the recipes I talk about, I invite you to share your experience in words or photos on the Facebook page.  I like to think of the page as my kitchen table, a cozy place to chit-chat, share a cup of coffee, and enjoy each other's company.  Stop by anytime!


www.willbakeforfood.com
Next - I am so excited to be participating in this year's Will Bake for Food Event in Seattle.  On Saturday November 12th I will be joining many notable and accomplished Seattle food bloggers to raise money and collect non-perishable items to support, Emergency Feeding Program of Seattle and King County.  This is the second year for the event and judging by last year's turn out it is sure to be a rousing success!  The event will take place at University Heights Center, 5031 University Way NE Seattle 98105, from 11am-2pm - unless we run out earlier.


I haven't fully nailed down what my baked goodies will be but I assure you they will be both delicious and easy on the waist.  As for the other bloggers I am confident that their treats will be amazing but potentially sinful.  Please come and support this great cause and fun event.  Parking will be a little tight so plan to make walking your penance!


For more information click the cute little badge or visit www.willbakeforfood.com



No comments:

Post a Comment